Monday, February 20, 2012

How can I get my '01 Audi TT windshield washers to work again?

have found out that the washers on my Audi TT for the headlights work but not for the windshield. Is there a certain sequence I have to perform in order to switch between the two washers or am I just lacking washer fluid?How can I get my '01 Audi TT windshield washers to work again?Replace the pump.How can I get my '01 Audi TT windshield washers to work again?The tt has washers on the headlights?How can I get my '01 Audi TT windshield washers to work again?the jets get blocked easily you should always use filtered water with an additive, you may have an empty reservoir lift the hood pull the tube off a washer nozzle and run the wash cycle if fluid comes out it is blocked jets which can be cleared with a needle or fine wire if there is no noise or water then the pump has failed or is disconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment