Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I connect an ipod to my 2004 (53plate) Audi A4?

I am getting sick of using an FM transmitter and would like to connect it up to the audi concert stereo. There is no jack in the glove box or anything. Ideally I would like to control it through the head unit but if not just through the ipod would be fine.How can I connect an ipod to my 2004 (53plate) Audi A4?Well, I would recommend using the tape adapter. I've used one for the longest time with very good quality (if you go this route you may want to invest in a nicer tape adapter- some of the cheaper ones get "fuzzy")



If your looking for a more serious way to connect your ipod, I would check out Prolink (made by Neo Car Audio). They offer different methods of connecting your ipod. Prices range from $90-200 depending on what you need.



http://www.neocaraudio.com/advanced_sear鈥?/a>



If none of these options appeal to you, I would snoop around on the Audi forums (forums.audiworld.com) and search

No comments:

Post a Comment