Thursday, February 23, 2012

What will my checkup cost for my Audi A4?

I have a 2005 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro. The warranty is now done at 50,000 miles. The next scheduled checkup is at 55,000 miles. Does anyone know approximately how much the scheduled checkup/oil change costs at the Audi dealership? Thanks!What will my checkup cost for my Audi A4?Oil changes in and of themselves should run you around 75 bucks or so, maybe a few dollars less if you're not using synthetic oil. The scheduled maintenance may run you a few hundred but should be no more than $400 I would imagine. Check your owners manual and see what is scheduled for the 55,000 mile check up. You can also call the dealership and get an estimate based on nothing being wrong with the car except the need for scheduled maintenance.What will my checkup cost for my Audi A4?As Peace Makes Plenty said, oil changes at the dealership are usually $75...and I also agree that you are probably looking at around $300-450 (assuming nothing is wrong)



According to the Audi Scheduled Maintenance Schedule, nothing very big needs to be replaced...just a few checks


No comments:

Post a Comment