Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to make my radio more powerful audi a4?

I have an audi a4, non bose/non navi. I changed the front door speakers and the sound is still really weak. My boyfriend had a loaner c300 today with the stock speakers nothing great and it sounded amazing, nice bass and nice loud sounding, just really powerful. Sad enough i can talk over my music when the vol is on 30. PLEASE HELPHow to make my radio more powerful audi a4?I'd bring it into a shop to get an estimate.

You will have to get an extra amp... and get some new speakers.

I'd Recommend any of the Alpine typeS speakers.

Then add an 8" subwoofer in box if you are not satisfied with the low end.

Good LUck!How to make my radio more powerful audi a4?Get an inline amp adapter along with an amp.

No comments:

Post a Comment