Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is it possible to install aftermarket paddle shifters in an automatic 1999 Audi a4?

I have a 1999 Audi a4 b5 2.8 quattro with automatic transmission and I was wondering if there was any way that I could have aftermarket paddle shifters installed to my steering wheel/transmission. if it is possible I was wondering about how much it would cost. is there Any connection between audi's tiptronic system and aftermarket paddle shifters?



thank you!

-jacobIs it possible to install aftermarket paddle shifters in an automatic 1999 Audi a4?No. Paddle shifters indicate a DSG or twin clutch or sequential gearbox. Automatics don't get shifted, so you can't do it.Is it possible to install aftermarket paddle shifters in an automatic 1999 Audi a4?Anything is possible....for a price. To be frank, the money, time, and labor involved it is just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment