Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's currently the best Audi for me to buy?

I am a college student and I need a safe reliable fun to drive Audi. What would you recommend and why?What's currently the best Audi for me to buy?If you want a safe, reliable, fuel efficient Audi then I highly recommend an Audi A4.



You have two choice either the 3.2L V6 or a 2.0T, 2.0 has a turbo, small I4 with turbo will make it efficient and will perform as the V6 would.



Definitely get the S line package, Bang and Olufsen Speakers, thats included in the premium plus



You will love the interior of the Audi, the seats are very comfortable, and for a college student its worth it!What's currently the best Audi for me to buy?Audi A3What's currently the best Audi for me to buy?buy the R8

No comments:

Post a Comment