Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I get a rear window for a 1978 Audi Fox?

I have a 1978 Audi Fox and someone decided it would be a nice idea to throw a rock through it. I have been looking for a replacement, old scrap yards, glass dealerships, I even called the Audi and Volkswagen dealerships, but they are either too amazed I have a car like that or completely stumped on where to look. I live in Northern Nevada, so I don't really have a huge selection, but I am willing to pay for shipping so if anyone could help out I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.Where can I get a rear window for a 1978 Audi Fox?Try the following;

Audizine.com, Hemmings Motor News, Fourtitude.com, E-bay.



Good luck, quite a classic you got there. I am on the hunt for a Fox GTi.
  • palladium ballroom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment