Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can I wear jeans to Gino's East?

Yes, and you can write on the walls with a Sharpie.Can I wear jeans to Gino's East?
Think the phrase is "No shoes, No shirt, No service" there is nothing about jeans or pants for that matter. However I think the cops would get you on an indecency charge if you wore no pants.

So jeans are fine no pants at all are not.

Just make sure, like your mom always told you wear clean underwear(if you wear them at all) in case you are in an accident. Never understood the logic in that, if the accident were bad enough, even if they started out clean they wouldn't be after the accident.
Yes. However, you can no longer write on the walls. They stopped letting people do that years ago.Can I wear jeans to Gino's East?
They won't let you in if you are only wearing your little undies.
Yes it is a casual environment.Can I wear jeans to Gino's East?
Oh, Well I don't know. What do you look like in jeans? Send photo so I can properly answer your question.
yeah,you can.
Yes! You will love it BTW their pizza is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment