Sunday, January 29, 2012

What do I do? It involves celiac disease.?

I鈥檓 going to this thing at Gino鈥檚 East Pizza where you meet the Chicago Wolves players. They come as waiters and take your order. Since I have celiac disease and can鈥檛 eat wheat, what do I do? A player will be asking for what I want and it will be weird. I have a granola bar to eat there but I am mainly there for autographs. So what do I say when the player takes my order?What do I do? It involves celiac disease.?
Hey. First, cool that u get to meet the players!! If your there for autographs, just order a soda and maybe something for a friend (if u dont want to feel weird only ordering salad or something, see if your friend will let u order wings or something for him.)

So order a salad for you (or if u know they have GF wings or anything) plus whatever your friend wants, enjoy and get your autograph!!

Cool!



If u really wanted to u could ask them to heat up your own GF pizza, but again, u know that deals with cross contamination and is a big pain!
You can simply order a drink and receive the autographs you seek.



I had a medical issue a few years ago and they initially diagnosed me with Celiacs. It was very upsetting seeing as all my favorite foods were being eliminated from my diet.



You will do fine. Eat before hand and order something to drink or review the menu and there might be a salad or something you are allowed to eat that you can order.



Have fun!What do I do? It involves celiac disease.?
you know what you have... right ?

you know what you got to do .. right ?

if you answer yes..

next step..

order yourself.. (if someone feels bad.. what the heck.. its your body.. its your life)

good luck
Order a salad and a drink. Or if you feel out of place, order a slice of pizza and then don't eat it. Check the granola bar, some have gluten hidden in themWhat do I do? It involves celiac disease.?
You can either order pizza and just eat the toppings. Or you can check the menu. Do they offer wings? Appetizers? Remember if you order an appetizer that comes with bread or chips, just ask for extra celery and use the celery for dipping. There is always the salad option as well.
you can order a breadless pizza,which is sauce,toppings and cheese.as a celiac myself i love breadless pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment