Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which Pizza place is more famous...Gino's East or Uno's?

Ginos east but Giordanos tastes so much better try the one on rush street they are quick %26amp; have terrific crust!!!Which Pizza place is more famous...Gino's East or Uno's?
To be honest I haven't heard of either. Guess it depends on the area.
Ginos eastWhich Pizza place is more famous...Gino's East or Uno's?
I've only heard of Uno's, so I'll have to pick that one.
Uno'sWhich Pizza place is more famous...Gino's East or Uno's?
hi =)
I really think Gino's East is the best. They have delicious pizza and the restaurant is pretty cool because people have been able to sign the walls and tables. It is interesting to see what people have written over the years.
Gino's is. Both have good pizza though.
Gino's East is more popular and better tasting.
I'm from the St. Louis metro area. We do have Unos in the area, but I'm not familiar with Geno's East. But the place sounds interesting. Maybe management should take the hint. Need Geno's in St. Louis metro (IL).
They are both good but go to Gino's East to get something of a true Chicago experience.
Gino's is more famous in Chicago - I think most people who don't live in Chicago would say "Uno's" since it's a chain restaurant now.
unos
UNO'S!!



yumm.

:]
Gino's East is more talked about, however Pizzeria Uno %26amp; Due are more popular.
I think Unos is the most famous but I prefer Giordanos.
I believe Uno's started the "Chicago deep dish" pizza, and I have never eaten there. It's a relative of Malnati's, of which the original is 2 blocks from my boyfriends house...great pizza. I love Gino's East...it's the best pan pizza, in my opinion.
I'd says Gino's East, but I think Giordano's is higher than both of those.
they are both just as famous but ginos is def better than unos. i hate unos crust. but the most famous chicago style pizza is lou malnattis.
Uno's is because they have become an national chain, but Gino's East has better pizza.
Gino's East
PIZZERIA UNO. THEY INVENTED PIZZA

No comments:

Post a Comment