Sunday, January 29, 2012

Have you ever been to a famous restauraunt?

i went 2 gino's east in chicago.....AND THE PIZZA TASTE LIKE A**



well i dont know about ALL the pizza but that meaty legend is not my cup of teaHave you ever been to a famous restauraunt?
I've been there too! And you're right. It tastes nasty.



I live kind of near the ice cream shop that made the very first frozen banana. I go there a lot, but I didn't know it was famous until I saw it on the Food Channel.
I've been to La Bella Italia in Port Angeles, Washington. It's where Bella and Edward eat for dinner in the Twilight book. I went there in 2007, then when I read the book in 2008 and saw the name of the restaurant and where it was supposed to be located in, I realized that was the place we had gone to. lol.Have you ever been to a famous restauraunt?
There are no famous restaurants in my country
yeah, Famous Dave's. LOLHave you ever been to a famous restauraunt?
I'VE BEEN TO MCDONALDS
I've been to planet hollywood in New York
I ate at Lindy's in NYC







Crappy food

No comments:

Post a Comment