Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have a job interview at a pizza place 2morrow & i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

I dont think i should wear anything like a suit cuz its just a restaurant, its called Ginos East, but i dont wanna wear like just jeans and a shirt either. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??I have a job interview at a pizza place 2morrow %26amp; i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?
Capris and a nice shirt would be okay.



It's a pizza job, you will be fine.
You don't have to wear a suit but don't wear jeans or a zeppelin t-shirt an nice button up shirt and dress pants no gym shoes. Just because it a pizza place you should make a good impression it goes a long way. Remember you're not the only one looking for that job. good luck ;-))I have a job interview at a pizza place 2morrow %26amp; i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?
Actually, I'd go wearing smart casual clothes as you want to make a good impression and the resturant will want you to look smart.

So wear a shirt and tie (if you're a bloke) and smart trousers but no jacket.
wear nice pants and a nice blouse, it doesnt have to be a button up, but something somewhat professional and pretty. go business casual.I have a job interview at a pizza place 2morrow %26amp; i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?
I wouldn't wear a suit, but a pair of khaki's and a shirt with a collar or even a button shirt would be good.
I got a job paying $20/hour at Pizza Hut as a delivery boy wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt and jeans. So yeah dont try to look too tidy.
So are you asking about what type of clothes to wear? No, don't wear a suit or anything but I would go with a button up shirt and jeans probably? Yea

No comments:

Post a Comment