Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which is better Lou Manalti's or Gino's East?

Which has THE MF***** best pizza?Which is better Lou Manalti's or Gino's East?
Both of these places are excellent. They are different though so it is hard to pick. Lous is a different tasting pizza. They use sweeter tomatos and it has a very distinct taste. So I guess it would depend on what kind of mood youre in. Overall, I would choose ginos simply because there is a wider variety of excellence.
GinosWhich is better Lou Manalti's or Gino's East?
Gino's East makes very good pizza. But my vote goes to Lou Malnati's.
I prefer Lou's. Chicago has a lot of great pizza places. Mom and pop pizza places are every bit as good as any others. It all depends on your taste.Which is better Lou Manalti's or Gino's East?
LOU'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't had Lou's...but Gino's East is the shiznit!!!!
  • acura tsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment