Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which Pizza - Gino's East or Giordano's?

Pompei on Taylor. MarieWhich Pizza - Gino's East or Giordano's?
I'll give you the answer of a tourist. I've visited Chicago 6 times on business. I've eaten at both. I think Giordano's is the best; however, they are both fantastic. If you can try both definitely do it, because you are not tasting true Chicago pizza unless you eat both.
im from st louis and i have to say while ive never had gino's, giordanos is the best pizza ive ever had.



its not even like pizza though its almost like a casarole....so thick and layered like lasagna....



but man i crave it sometimes and just want to have it. 2 pieces is all you need unless you are a garbage disposal...so filling and good!Which Pizza - Gino's East or Giordano's?
I just had Giordano's for lunch and boy was it tasty. I'm a big fan of stuffed pizza and I'll have to say Giordano's is better, more fuller than Gino's East. Now I do like Gino's East and the sausage patty on their stuffed pizza, but Giordano's is still better.
Giordano's but Gino's is close Oh and don't forget Pizzeria ONo, a must try for pan pizza. But if you are from out of town I implore you to also try a thin pizza from a neighborhood spot, we have so many good ones.Which Pizza - Gino's East or Giordano's?
thats a tough one! and i live in chicago! haha

I've recently had giordanos and i'm not gonna lie its some damn good pizza, slightly over priced but insanely good..

you need to try both if possible!



other hot spots with insanely good food:

ESPN ZONE %26amp; its hella fun

REALLY good italian food ITALIAN VILLAGE RISTORANTE

that place had old skool mafioso guys %26amp; insanely amazing food!!
gino s east , but lou malnadi s is much better than both. depending on where in chicago you are going to be. if on north side pequods is good too. south side has palermos and tata s or roseangelas . take your pick but giordanos is not the one
Out of those two, I'd pick Giordano's, but I like Aureulio's the best.
I would suggest the Gino's East pizza as it's not a chain restaurant. More authentic taste!



-Dex
As a tourist to Chicago, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Girodano's!! It is the best pizza I've ever had - no joke.
Giordano's
Giordano's!!
My vote is Giordano's
Giordanos is the best by far
YOUR MOMS PIZZA

No comments:

Post a Comment