Sunday, January 29, 2012

Prom 2008???

I want to ask my girlfriend to Prom tonight. We have plans tonight for me to make her dinner (home-made mac n cheese) and watch the cubs game on tv. Is there any cute way I can incorporate anything?



P.S.

Our anniversary is tomorrow too and we're going out to dinner at Gino's East (pizza resturant)









suggestions pleaseProm 2008???
Why not ask her during the 7th inning stretch? Have her go grab something from another room and tape a sign to tv asking her to prom. When she walks back in you will have asked her on tv. I'd think this were cute.Prom 2008???
Since you've been going steady for a year, she probably already assumes you'll be going to the prom together.



Unless things have changed since I was in school, asking someone to the prom is fairly simple. It's not like you're proposing marriage, dear. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment