Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What restaurant makes the BEST Chicago pizza?

Due's? Gino's East? Giordano's? Carmen's? Somebody else?What restaurant makes the BEST Chicago pizza?
Pizzeria Uno or Pizzeria Due (sister locations, same owners) in Downtown Chicago are the best for deep dish Chicago style Pizza. Long lines after 4pm. If you can go mid afternoon, you can usually get a table immediately. But beware-The original has Franchised it's name and the franchise restaurants that are popping up throughout the suburbs suck. The original Gino's east right by Water Tower Place was excellent also, but I think they closed down, and only have franchise stores in the suburbs now.
PIZZARIA UNO is the best I've had. But what do I know, I'm from Wisconsin!What restaurant makes the BEST Chicago pizza?
pizza hut
I think that Giordano's by far has the best pizza in the city of Chicago.What restaurant makes the BEST Chicago pizza?
UNOOOOOOOOO
Uno's

No comments:

Post a Comment