Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cultural/Ethnic foods - what are your faves?

Polish - Pierogis

Mexican - all of it!!!!!

German - Spaetzle

Norwegian - Lefse

New Orleans cuisine - Beignets, Lucky Dogs, Gumbo

Chicago cuisine - Pizza from Gino's East







Anyone have some faves to share that are a speciaty to a certain ethnicity or cultural area? Recipes too perhaps???Cultural/Ethnic foods - what are your faves?
I'm from Puerto Rico,I must say I love the way my Puerto Rican mother cooks! mmmmmm.



I also like certain Italian dishes and well,to be quiet honest every ethnic has a certain food that makes your mouth water!



=D
Burger KingCultural/Ethnic foods - what are your faves?
Tibetan - Shogo Ngopa

Thai - Drunken Noodles

Indian - Saag Paneer
As a Texan, I am a culture (and an ethnicity) unto my self. Load my plate with Tex-Mex and I'm a happy dude.Cultural/Ethnic foods - what are your faves?
Italian food is my favorite
Puerto Rican, Chinese, Italian, East Indian, West Indian and American Indian, Soul food.

No comments:

Post a Comment