Friday, February 10, 2012

How do you fold the side mirrors on a BMW 118i M Sport?

They seem really stiff and I think I will break them if I try any harder, the car is 2 years old. Any help please, I looked in the manual and it said there is a button but I can’t find it on this particular model.How do you fold the side mirrors on a BMW 118i M Sport?Why would you want to do that? To protect the mirror from being hit and damaged?



If you're expecting that to happen, you shouldn't be parking where you're parking. Or you're parking all wrong in a dangerous area where idiots drive really close to your Bimm.



If they ARE driving that close, there's an even better chance they'll hit the body, scrape it as there's nothing there to deter them getting even closer.



I would rather have an expensive side mirror get busted rather than the body...How do you fold the side mirrors on a BMW 118i M Sport?There is a button at the control panel where your mirror adjustment button is.

if there is no button, then you dont have that option. if you don't have it, just press harder ;) i also did.How do you fold the side mirrors on a BMW 118i M Sport?you just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment